This pre-mountain jewel is only 15 minutes away from our hotel. Walk down a beautiful landscape, listen to the singing of the birds of the sclerophyllous forest and arrive to be witness of an amazing view of Pirque. Alongside the iconic summits of Andes mountains of the Santiago, you will be able to recognize some summits of the coastal mountains.
Min.: 1 – Max: Not specified.
Children: from 6 tears old.
•Location an season
We go east over a paved path which allows us to arrive to San Juan de Pirque, 9 km from our hotel. Travel time: 15 minutes to the beginning of the trekking.
This route is possible all year long.
The participants, together with our guides, will get to know the geological heritage of Cajon del Maipo. You will walk through the valleys, and aside of meeting its tributary, volcanoes and glaciers, you will learn a lot about the communal and regional history of the place.
- Half day.
- Low difficulty.
- Includes walking sticks.
- Bandana and bottle Majadas as gift.
- Snack which includes: 2 chef sandwiches, energy bar or brownie, dry fruits and fruit.
- 17:00 Briefing prior to trekking (day before).
- 07:30 Breakfast.
- 08:00 Leaving hotel.
- 08:15 Beginning trekking.
- 10:00 Return to hotel.
- 10:15 – 11:00 Arrival hotel.
- 16:00 Briefing prior to trekking (day before).
- 18:00 Leaving hotel.
- 18:15 Beginning trekking.
- 20:30 Return to hotel
- 20:45 – 21:00 Arrival hotel.