Leadership and Culture
Leader Development Program
- Development of critical management skills for the organisational leaders, focused on high-performance team management.
- Goals: Sending an inspiring vision, based on trust, to your work team, delegating and developing its functions and resolving conflict. Leading capacity, management, and coordinating relocated teams, promoting dialogue, online as well as presential.
- Tools to enhance the promotion of diversity in the teams in a just and inclusive way.
- Goals: Reflect on the benefits and challenges of the new social inclusion policies of the company and incorporate tools to lead inclusive teams.
- Raise skills and abilities of the company in their relationship with their internal and external clients.
- Goals: Developing awareness, placing the client in the centre of management, handing out tools so that the client’s experience is the best.
Culture creation for present challenges
- Design interventions to accompany the processes of change and cultural transition of the companies.
- Goals: Understand the nature of the changes a company undergoes, drive them positively and align them with the needs of the business.