A place where conversation matters.
The Palace was built in 1907 by the architect Alberto Cruz Montt, and surrounded by a park designed by Guillermo Renner. Wenceslao Casares, Pablo Bosch and Diego Valenzuela took ownership in 2010 and had the dream of starting a new chapter in the property’s long history and to give it new life as a Conference Center.
The founding partners, along with a group of professionals, associates and friends, have opted to make this place a benchmark location for Latin America that houses thought, inspiration and the creation of bridges for the discovery of possible futures.
We have restored every corner to create a meeting center for Chile, Latin America, and the world.
The Palace has 5 venues of different sizes designed to facilitate any type of meeting or event.
It also has common areas for casual conversation.
- Coffee shop